Monday, June 8, 2009

Contact Info

So here we are. I'm scheduled to leave for staging tomorrow morning. My flight leaves at 9:14 from Detroit Metro and arrives in Philly a short while later. I'll be there until the morning of the 11th and I'll have my phone with me to make some last minute calls. I want to put a big thank you out to everyone who has supported me up to this point.

Today I met with a man who served in BF during the mid 70s. He has done well for himself and he continues to be active in a number of ongoing programs in BF. We sat down for breakfast and I agreed to take a digital camera to a friend of his who lives in Ouagadougou. I think it will be a great way to help out a former volunteer and his friend, as well as a way for me to connect locally.

Anyways lets get down to business; contact info:

Evan M. Johnson
Corps de la Paix Americain
01 BP 6031 Ouagadougou 01
Burkina Faso, W. Africa

My email is:

Emjdj1@gmail.com

I will have to post my African phone number once I get it. This may take a month or so. For all of you Michiganders reading, time in BF is 4 hours ahead. That's all for now folks, I've got to stuff some last minute things into my carry-on.

2 comments:

  1. so youve been in burkina faso for a long time and im not getting any updates.. worst blog ever. hope you're having a good time and that your settling in to the new place nicely. please send money

    alex

    ReplyDelete